14.9.06

Presses and pullups

Just a quick video showing what i am up to in the last 2 days before uni....dear me.
Well for about a year i have had a really inconsistent 1 arm pullup on my right side only, usually not getting past 90 degrees. So i thought i should work them properly on both sides so i started using the towel technique to build up and negatives. Also my handstand presses are much better, i have tuck planche press all the time, straddle lift and occassionally pike lift so i need to get to work on that more as well. The tuck planche position before the press is really quite shabby on here but i am tired from gym sesh yestarday and reps before i filmed.......excuses eh.
PS: i am spitting out a pen on the pullups lol

7 comments:

  1. Shit. It's so depressing reading your blog and watching your video clips. I guess I'll be working on more of this sort of stuff from now on?

    Text me if you want to train next week.

    Regards

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have been training these sort of things. Can't do handstands for my life but almost got v-sits. :) woot!

    I am guessing you are going to take the next couple of weeks to settle into Uni. Or are you going to be a crazy mofo and come training?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant train at the moment cos of my knee, and i havent got any shoes for parkour, ill keep in touch when i can come out though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the music in the background on your tuck planche press?

    Very nice strength by the way, enjoy uni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice Jin, well done ! I don't do it... yet ;-)
    Keep up the training !

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. Immense stuff. I realy gotta get stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. conclusive proof that its *ME* who has some catching up to do :S

    ReplyDelete